Accused of a White Collar Crime?
Our Tempe Fraud Attorneys have Prosecutorial Experience - Call Now
White collar crimes involve financially motivated criminal activity, usually in a corporate setting. These offenses are called "white collar crimes" because they are often - though not always - committed by educated white collar professionals as opposed to blue collar workers. In many cases, white collar offenses are complex crimes perpetrated from the inside of an organization with the intent of financial gain. White collar offenses may be prosecuted at the state or federal level.
Examples of white collar crimes include:
- Fraud, including healthcare fraud, mail fraud, credit card fraud, bank fraud, wire fraud, insurance fraud, mortgage fraud, Medicare fraud, student loan fraud, and email fraud
- Forgery / possession of a forgery device
- Money laundering
- Violations of The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO)
- Crimes involving checks, including check kiting or passing bad checks
- Organized schemes including Ponzi schemes
- Computer / Internet crimes
- Identity theft
These crimes are serious and can result in heavy penalties. If you or a loved one has been accused of involvement in a white collar crime, you must take action to protect yourself. Speak with a Tempe criminal defense lawyer from the Suzuki Law Offices, L.L.C. as soon as possible. Our reputation for elite advocacy and client-committed representation precedes us; you can have confidence working with a member of our firm.
Taking the Right Steps to Protect Your Future Starts with a Phone Call
The sooner you speak with an attorney from our firm about your case, the sooner we can start defending your case. We understand the nuances of complex white collar crime cases. Our team includes numerous former prosecutors, including a former federal prosecutor. We understand the justice system from the inside out.
Call the Suzuki Law Offices, L.L.C. at (480) 568-6622 for a case review in English or Spanish.